Impulsive binge eating is a surprisingly common behaviour, with almost 3 million people experiencing it in the USA alone. Worryingly, less than half of those affected go on to seek help. The majority try to battle it alone, relying simply on willpower, and eventually giving up altogether. But there are proven strategies that you can use to regain control and beat your binge eating for good.
Want to break the cycle of impulsive overeating?
- Are you sick and tired of feeling weak and undisciplined?
- Under the spell of cupcakes or chips?
- Do you have difficulties eating just one cookie when you open a pack?
- Perhaps you snack before and after your meals? Or maybe all the time?
- Do you overeat when you are angry, annoyed, frustrated, or sad?
- Do you promise to eat better tomorrow – but never quite manage to follow through?
If you want to regain control of your overeating or binge-eating behaviour, then we can help. Our “BEAT THE BINGE” – CONTROL YOUR IMPULSIVE BINGE EATING” online course teaches you how to outsmart your impulsive overeating and develop healthy eating habits. It’ll show you how to modify your eating behaviour, as well as manage your emotions, triggers, and urges effectively.
The program leverages the power of cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) and mindfulness, which have both been proven to successfully treat impulsive behaviours like overeating. By combining these approaches, you can essentially reprogram your brain to think and behave differently. Practical strategies will empower you to address your impulsive behaviours once and for all.
What’s Included in the Program?
Clinical psychologists utilise cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) and mindfulness when treating patients with impulsive behaviours. However, just one hour with a psychologist can cost $200 which can make a course of several treatments very expensive. This is something that frustrated Dr. Yuliya Richard, the creator of this program. As a clinical psychologist herself, she knew how effective CBT and mindfulness could be, so set about making it more accessible for a wider range of people.
As this course is online, you can access it from any mobile, tablet, or desktop device. Work through the content at your own convenience, whether that’s during your daily commute or after you’ve put the kids to bed. For less than the cost of an hour of therapy, you can get an entire course that’s designed to help you beat binge eating once and for all. The online program includes:
- 25+ video lessons that walk you step-by-step through CBT techniques and mindfulness strategies
- Practical activities that allow you to put what you’re learning into practice
- 22 printable worksheets for you to complete along the way
- Library of mindfulness exercises and guided meditation recordings
- Lifetime access to all of the course content and future updates
Interested in a sneak peek of what’s to come?
Click here to view the course outline of “Beat the Binge” – Control Your Impulsive Binge Eating.
In this course, you’ll learn how to regain control over impulsive overeating so that you can enjoy a healthier life for the long-term. Click below to sign up or get in touch with us if you have any questions before you begin.
This program is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Consult with your doctor about the most suitable approach for you. If you have any medical and mental health issues or concerns, please seek help from your doctor, psychiatrist, or psychologist.