Welcome to your “Psychology of Self-Control. Core Impulsivity Crash Course.” online course.
This course is designed to help you to stop procrastinating and to help you to achieve your goals. This course is specifically designed to help people understand their procrastination patterns, interrupt them, and develop more productive work habits. Some of the benefits can include:
- Feeling fit, strong and resilient.
- Having higher self-esteem and confidence.
- If you struggle with gambling – you can finally pay off your debts and spend money on things that really matter to you.
- If you struggle with impulsive overeating or binging – you no longer have to stay in a vicious cycle of self-hate and overeating – you no longer have to struggle with urges to eat.
- If you struggle with explosive anger – you can finally learn to control and express your anger in a way that is not aggressive or threatening to others, and you can improve your relationships.
- If you procrastinate – you will learn to do tasks on time, without delaying and failing.
- If you overspend impulsively – you will enjoy the freedom and the peace of mind of not having to avoid debt collectors and – finally – save for your deposit or for a holiday that you’ve dreamt about for a such a long time.
We recommend that you start from the Navigation video and then proceed to the first Module. After each module, Leigh your head tutor will check in with you. Each exercise is related to the essential content provided in each module and is designed to help you apply what you are learning in your daily life, forming healthy habits that will help you make this change successful and lasting. People who use the workbook, along with taking the online course often describe getting the most benefit out of this program.
Well done for choosing to make positive changes in your life and in taking control over unhelpful habits and behaviours. Remember, the knowledge you gain in this course will help you improve other areas of your life as well. We are here to help you, if you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Consult with your doctor about the most suitable approach for you. If you have any medical and mental health issues or concerns, please seek help from your doctor, psychiatrist, or psychologist.